Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Happiness

I love creating birthday cards, from children's cards to a special piece for a friend.

Birthday parties for me are the very fun things that remind me of my childhood. I still have the problem of hoarding every birthday card given to me, and now it has started with my children. They each have a "special box" that they keep in their room, to place all their cards. My husband thinks its all just junk and doesn't quite get it, but in time to come I know that they will look at them with fond thoughts.

I've wanted to try an easel card, and so perfect for children as they love the whole pop-up concept so after researching with you tube (gotta love it), this is what I came up with.




Materials Used: Make A Monster Stamp Set; Green Galore CS (Retired); Whisper White CS; Celebrations DSP; Pacific Point Stamp Pad; Real Red Stamp Pad; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Brights Designer Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment